Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hitches At Canadian Tire

A Slice of Life

Driving around town I could not resist not to take pictures of the car providing the meat Get to the stores. The car as a car but the slogan caught my attention, and even amused. Apart
whether today eat meat or not eat, I think that the password is not entirely misguided, and even at times when I ate meat I'd totally do not like it.



blurred the company name, because that's not it's going, although it may be changed if the graffiti on trucks, someone reminded them that the spec from the end of the ad is not acquitted themselves this time:)
inscription on the bottom, The Slice of Life could be translated as "Slice of Life."
my opinion, customer awareness of the them, slice of life ", or rather, a slice of death" is not the best idea, but it may just be picking on ?!?!?!?

And you what do you think about this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment