Saturday, January 22, 2011

C Cup Boob Size Pic Comparison

GREEN SALAD WITH SPINACH AND ORANGE-Tomato Pasta

Hey, but today I had an adventure:)
dialed a movie first laptop, but it turned out that something is wrong with him and the movie is not recorded.
then took my camera and I made a movie about wheat grass, but unfortunately I could not board because the movie did not want to copy from memory card kompa:) The third
For this I went a bit further and copied to the drive, but it did not want to copy to on YT, and of what you have here the opportunity to watch the videos, taken is 4 now and so far only, which I was able to move to the public:)

Ingredients:
- spinach
- wild rocket
- chives
- red pepper
- kale

Sauce:
-
tomato - orange
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt and pepper

Even if you do not like green obiadków so, then I recommend you to any other sosik salads that you do at home, because I came out really cool!
I never said that a combination of tomato and orange can go so delicious wonder, because for me it tastes to bite them. I still do
salad picture to show you the end result in better quality, but it has fascinated the taste of this delicious sauce that completely forgot about, and I ate the whole PICTURE, maybe next time I'll do something less savory, and I can photograph it:) Have a nice

watching!



And as always ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment