Saturday, January 8, 2011

Community Involvement Letter

REQUEST FOR HELP FOR HAIR MASK Nourishing

Another post from the series, strange rules, "this probably will be the most bzikowy:)
few months ago I came across the movie mega exclusive salon in the states, where he boasted that for a large sum of money These can fall into the super-nourishing hair treatment. What surprised me was how you used a stylist for the treatment of fruit, which zblendowaƂ as we do every day doing sheik:)
which I do not remember the exact ingredients used, but certainly there was avocado. There is so much of modern fruit-based shampoos such as cherries, kiwi, grapes, so no need to cling to the provision, only if someone przypasuje the idea that every time you run wild a little differently.
the season you can add I do not know, even a little juice from the nettle, horsetail
etc. Sometimes it is like the wild zieleninki season, it is squeezed out of a liter and a half, juice, nettle, jump into the tub, pours her hair, and the rest poured into the bath and I have a green bath. My daughter Amelia
once before each baths asked me if today the Most Out of a little soczku, because she likes to dabble in the green water.
Frankly, it is the same color, but also the intense smell makes such a bath for me is super relaxed.
quite a long time ago I came across the information that in some resorts, such treatment was used once green therapy, just completely do not remember in what cases and what exactly it was, but for me it counts only so much that my hair is healthier, and I was more relaxed:) Sometimes I also
wrong with wheat grass juice and green, although water is then by far the prettiest, this version may scare you because of the smell, but you can get used to it:)
For those who drink the juice from the grass, it should not be any problem:)

time for the recipe:



-
avocado - 2 bananas
- 2 kiwi

Directions: Put everything
into the blender and turn to high speed and you're done:)
Then just put on the hair and rub his fingers neatly into the skin and in hair length.
portion, I made enough for two heads like me, so you can reduce the recipe by 1 banana and 1 kiwi fruit or leave it as is and at the end of surgery, eat what you will:)
By the way, is a very flavor sheikh came out, so even though that the provision is maseczce the hair, and so I wish you the traditional ENJOY!!

gorging MASK:)



Avocado works great on the skin and is recommended as a mask to his face. For a long time without thinking wysmarowaƂem also at the end of the whole profile of the left, then right, and I must admit that my smiley is quite cute in touch:)
hair, I do not know, because I will not dry out, but I write in the commentary as they did when dry:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment