Friday, February 25, 2011

Lab________. Population Genetics Answers

SHEIKH-BANANA GREEN, kale, spinach and

Hello dear, slowly passing 24 hours since I've been on the water, I decided to do spring cleaning and make myself a few days post the same water.
I hope to get rid of a little dirt is not only physical but also mental little shit, because it recently has accumulated too much
How long will I do not know, because it depends on many factors, not only from my (poor in recent times) a strong will: )
So far it feels great, the only difference that I feel so far, the stomach rebelled last about 23 days ago, but nothing terrible, but it is only first day, so as long as the partition proceeding according to plan. Saliva
maybe a little more dense, the language clean so far, but the taste in my mouth already changing, so something's beginning to happen.
So that you have not forgotten about me Amelce by the time my post movie about a green sheik:)


ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment