Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Male Underwear Model Screening

I

For many years, interested in sports, healthy eating, vegetarianism and all those that help achieving a happy life. On my site you will not find a universal cure for all diseases. Are alien to me the miracle diet that more harm than help. I believe that everyone who wants to be healthy you should develop an optimal diet, lead an active lifestyle and learn to combat stress.

By reading many books, I realized that one man is "incredible" body, which is the whole. Such a holistic (comprehensive) approach means that if you suffer from any of the organs of the body (eg kidneys) is really ill the whole body. In this case, treatment with (only) of the affected organ will not do anything - can at best temporarily remove the effects of the disease. I think every intelligent person will agree with me that in order to fully heal you must remove the cause of illness and not only the result.

All I can find on this site is based, inter alia the writings of St.. Hildegard of Bingen, Professor Tombak books, Elizabeth Cybulska, Jean Carper, and many other experts in Western medicine and naturopathy. Besides daily enrich their knowledge by reading a number in the "Internet world" page devoted to health, dietetics, etc.

And now a few words about me: I used to be terrible, "nerwuskiem" I had acne and abundant overweight. I was sickly, and often taken sporadically przeziębiałem lot of antibiotics. Unfortunately, I never came, the doctor (I mean refers primarily to dermatologists), who have urged me antibiotics instead of a diet or lifestyle changes. No one I never realized how important it is proper nutrition.

My life changed when I started in sports and reading books on natural medicine. I stopped eating sweets (candy bars, sweet chocolate), which today consists mainly of preservatives (read once part of your favorite chocolates and you will find there a lot of E additives). Limited eating meat and quit meats, you discourage the consumption of sausages, hams and similar products because at the present time is (like sweets) a great preservative, which will destroy your health. If you do not believe that a look at the table - click here.


There are many principles by which you can achieve complete health, improve your mood and learn how to enjoy every moment. I hope my thoughts will help even one person:)




Eating, drinking, sleeping and carnal love - everything in moderation.



Hippocrates

0 comments:

Post a Comment